Cresselia Forums
What the heck are you waiting for?! Get online!
Cresselia Forums
What the heck are you waiting for?! Get online!
Cresselia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cresselia Forums

Welcome to the awesome Cresselia forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? 16gfmkn For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? 20rqxs2 For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Affiliation2 For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? 2uqnp7l
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Flash Player Ps3
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 pm by 

» Flash Player Ps3
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 pm by 

» Bye...my lovers...friends...comrades...and muffin
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 am by EvilMudkip

» IMPORTANT NEWS! FORUM MOVED!
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 pm by QuinnyTheCresselia

» IMPORTANT NEWS! FORUM MOVED!
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 pm by QuinnyTheCresselia

» Favorite Owl City song?
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 am by EvilMudkip

» For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best?
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am by KarateConch

» Meet the Staff?
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm by QuinnyTheCresselia

» KarateConch's Mystic Shop
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 am by KarateConch

Top posters
TubaChan27
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Vote_lcapFor Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Voting_barFor Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Vote_rcap 
QuinnyTheCresselia
For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Vote_lcapFor Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Voting_barFor Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Vote_rcap 
KHPlayer
KarateConch
Ice Dorago
DarkDialga
Wifi Master
Starsker98
Dusknoir
EvilMudkip
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is caecechal

Our users have posted a total of 118 messages in 56 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TubaChan27
Global Mod
Global Mod
TubaChan27

Moon Rocks : 2147483647

For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best?   For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am

1. Sousaphone
2. Trombone
3. Tuba

I also like oboes for some reason, and flutes are cool. xD
Back to top Go down
http://tubachan27.deviantart.com/
KarateConch
Admin
Admin

Moon Rocks : 2147483647

For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best?   For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 am

I like:
Electric Guitars
Piano/Keyboard/Synth
Drums
Bass
and The Galactic Horn (IDK If that's an actual horn, but I like its sound on the Wii xD. but I perfer the ones I said before this one. lol)

I <3 Music
Back to top Go down

For Band Geeks: What instruments do you like best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cresselia Forums :: General :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: